Scholastic Book Fair
Visit our Scholastic Book Fair Homepage to set up your child's ewallet (digital payment option), purchase books or volunteer your time. https://bookfairs.scholastic.com/bookfairs/cptoolkit/homepage.do?method=homepage&url=idcs
All students will receive a $5.00 credit towards the purchase of a book at the fair. The credit can only be used towards the purchase of a book (not towards pens, pencils, bookmarks, posters, etc.). The credit must be used all at once. Any amount of the $5.00 not used will go towards purchasing books for classrooms and library.
Each class will have an opportunity to visit the fair on March 10th. The fair will also be open during the school day on March 11th and 12th for any parents or students who want to purchase items from the fair. If you send your child with money for the fair on the 11th or 12th, please send them with a note asking their teacher to let them visit the fair.
The book fair will also be open during conferences.
Additionally, you can shop online with the ewallet
Classroom Schedule for Tuesday, March 10th
- 9:00 a.m.: Mrs. Jen
- 9:30 a.m.: Mrs. Hawk and Ms. Maletz
- 10:00 a.m.: Mrs. Strong's AM Class and Mrs. Murphy
- 10:30 a.m.: Mrs. Temple and Ms. Allard
- 11:00 a.m.: Ms. McGuckin
- 11:30 a.m.: Mrs. McOmber and Ms. Bouregy
- 12:00 p.m.: Mrs. Cronin and Ms. Gant
- 12:30 p.m.: Ms. Osten and Mr. Cyr
- 1:00 p.m.: Mrs. Strong's PM Class and Mrs. Adams-Barrientos
- 1:30 p.m.: Mrs. Dearborn
Days/Hours of Operation
- Tuesday, March 10, 2020 ~ 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 11, 2020 ~ 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. & 4:00 p.m - 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, March 12, 2020 ~ 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.